footwear-145093

0

Comfortable (but I was hoping for more cushion underneath my heel). Toe box is wide enough to wear with Smart Wool socks. Fit to the calf is great. They have just the right amount of stretch. Also, they are lined (so you don't have the leather feeling on the inside against your calf). Very sleek looking. Fantastic craftsmanship. My thought is the hardware on the top of the boot and height of the boot causes them to show. I might need to get a boot that has a shorter shaft if I want to wear them under jeans. Also, with Ecco heels, I always go a size down. I wasn't sure how it would be with boots because of the addition of socks. I still prefer the size down. I'm a 39 and ordered both the 38 and 39. I prefer the 38.

Famus footwear:footwear-145093

0 comments:

Post a Comment