footwear-144943

0

Comfy and cute! I love Clarks. I know I can rely on them for cute, comfortable shoes. I didn't actually buy these from Logohoo. I bought them from a department store. They were out of size 8, so I tried the 8.5, and to my surprise it fit very well. There's a little bit of extra room, but they're not falling off my feet. I think that that wearing a half size up helps with the issue another reviewer had with the piece of leather between the toes. It is on the stiff side, but wearing a slightly larger size allows for a little more room in that area. I have another pair of Clarks from last season that have a similar thong style to them, and they kill between my toes after a while. I've been wearing these all day and so far all I'm feeling is heavenly softness. These are comfortable shoes, and they go well with skirts and dresses. I will also agree with a reviewer who said they look a tiny bit clunky. They don't make me look like I've got clodhoppers on or anything, but they aren't sleek or minimal in design, either. The style is nice looking, but beware if you are looking for a light, airy sandal. These shoes are neither of those things.

Famus footwear:footwear-144943

0 comments:

Post a Comment