footwear-144786

0

Cute boot! And it is well made, lightweight like they said. It combines style and practicality. I think the sole will keep me upright on icy sidewalks. The sole is flexible, that helps me stay on my feet, too. I'm size 10 narrow, happy with this boot in medium. It has room for warm socks and orthotics. The toe box gives my sensitive toes room both ways. I made sure to get one with a zipper, so no tugging or tying. I can tuck in skinny jeans, and it fits well under wider pants. It has no buckles or buttons for pants to get hung up on. It is so slick how I can know every pair inside and out before I order. This time I only had to order one to hit it right. Logohoo is my shoe store, local stores rarely have one shoe that will fit me, here I have oodles to choose from and great service.

Famus footwear:footwear-144786

0 comments:

Post a Comment