famus-144637

0

Cutest most comfortable shoes I own, and so affordable! I had a hard time deciding between these, the metallic DKNY, and the Geox ones, but I am so happy with my selection. I ordered them in the beige, but I think that I am going to buy another pair in the black; they are so great. I have never owned a pair of Naturalizer brand before, and I was sure because of the lower price that the quality would be lower, but I was dead wrong. As soon as you slip your foot in it is immediate comfort, they are padded, cushiony and a soft leather. There has so far been no place that pinches or pulls. I bought these for work for the days that I don't feel like wearing heels and I thought that they would go nicely with khakis, but they are so cute and versatile that they would go great with jeans for a night out also. I am always a true size 7 across the board and I will probably need to go buy a pair of heel grips or thick socks, but they are not so loose that I could wear a size 6. Nothing but positive reviews for these shoes and Logohoo was wonderful as always!

Famus footwear:famus-144637

0 comments:

Post a Comment