famus-146112

0

Adrienne T Straps - I have these in black and they are very comfortable to wear and I get a lot of comments on them. I fell the other day in the rain because the bottoms are so slippery. When I got up I looked at the bottoms and they had worn through all ready. I read some of the reviews and saw what other people were doing with them, so I did the same. I took them to a good repair shop and had thick rubber soles put on. The repair man suggested that if put new lifts on the heels as well, even though if did not need them. He pointed out how slippery the factory ones were and also they were light colored, the replacements would be black and look better. He also suggested dying the soles and heels black. When he got done they look great, and are easier to walk in than before. Thanks for the help with the reviews and the great Logohoo service.

Famus footwear:famus-146112

famus-146112 style famous footwear upper, what do you feel on famus-146112 footwear? Comment what you feel below on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment