famus-146186

0

A five star shoe. I use for casual wear, jeans, and others. The shoe looks better than shown. I like the design and bottom sole that provides traction that many current shoe lacks. It also provided me opportunities to comfortably take unexpected walks on all types of terrain without changing shoes. After the recent Baltimore blizzard, the shoes traction were great on snow and slush as I walked to our grocery store for necessities. Waterproofing products works great - I use a non residue and it allows breathability. I see a trend for shoe companies to manufacture shoes that are getting away from the solid specifications that make my Skechers a favorite.

Famus footwear:famus-146186

famus-146186 style famous footwear upper, what do you feel on famus-146186 footwear? Comment what you feel below on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment