famus-145968

0

An amazing hiking boot. Hiking boots have been my preferred footwear for over 40 years. Putting the Oregon PCT on for the first time is like slipping into perfectly broken-in boots I have been wearing for years. They have some of the best overall foot support of any boot except hard-shell expedition boots. Lacing is quick and easy. The sole is as stiff as it needs to be to make scrambling easier, with enough flexibility so that walking down the street is comfortable. The Oregon has good arch support out of the box, but I always pull the stock insole out of my boots and drop in a good pair of Super Feet insoles. I miss the classic Vibram sole boot print, but not enough to give these up.

Famus footwear:famus-145968

famus-145968 style famous footwear upper, what do you feel on famus-145968 footwear? Comment what you feel below on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment