famus-146071

0

Although I fell in love with these shoes, I must warn you about an experience I had with the Bleach Lavins. Since it is unfinished, I had the misfortune of having someone spill a glass of wine nearby. I had wine splats all over my 2 week old shoes! I couldn't get the stains off for the life of me, and running to shoe shops all over the city to try to have them fixed. Some shops didn't want to touch them because they knew if they did, they would not be able to restore them to the original coloring. In the end, I had to have them dyed to a similar color, but not the original. Good luck with your purchase!

Famus footwear:famus-146071

famus-146071 style famous footwear upper, what do you feel on famus-146071 footwear? Comment what you feel below on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment