famus-145934

0

Ariat Santa Cruz Clog - I decided on these shoes because they have half sizes. Dansko makes great shoes, but my feet are too small for an 8 and too large for a 7. On the whole I am very happy with these shoes. I have worn them no stop since I got them 4 days ago. They were a little tight the first day, but they have loosened up a bit. Still can't wear large socks with them yet, though. My only complaint is that I thought the soles would be more cushion-y. Probably my fault for assuming too much, though. They are really comfortable, just not EXTREMELY comorftable. The one added bonus for me is that they are tight enough around my foot that when I walk in snow, snow doesn't get down my shoe. Great for Alaskans!

Famus footwear:famus-145934

famus-145934 style famous footwear upper, what do you feel on famus-145934 footwear? Comment what you feel below on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment