footwear-145772

0

Another fantastic pair of Birks. This is my 81st, but over 21 years. Logohoo is great. They looked up an old credit I had for 20 dollars from a couple years ago and applied it to the sale price! They are really narrow for 40N! Usually I have to use the tightest holes, but on this pair I am almost over to the loosest. The bright citrus color is super. I have about every other color, style, and I love the silky suede. Real leather, not like the Birkies and some Papillos that are Birko-flor. They are perfect. Thanks for Logohoo for carrying some 'wild' colors. I wear them traveling all over the world, and they just support your feet all day. And no blisters or bunions or problems. I hope Logohoo continues getting the far out styles and colors. They sure beat QVC for value, free shipping and returns, and satisfaction. Thanks.

Famus footwear:footwear-145772

footwear-145772 style famous footwear upper, what do you feel on footwear-145772 footwear? Comment what you feel below on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment