famus-145595

0

Best boots ever. I work with horses and live on a ranch in the Nevada desert. I decided to get another pair of Blundstones after my first pair ate it after about 6 years of hard use. These are the best boots, they fit right to size and are comfortable from the get go. I did find with this new pair that I had to scrunch up my socks where the boot meets the back of the leg to break them in. The leather was a little harder than I remember, but maybe it just has been so long....I wear them everyday and they are very comfortable. I hike the mountains in them here, wear them with shorts, pants....these boots are simply a cut above the rest. My left foot is a half a size larger than the right foot and with these boots I have no issues with my toe hitting the front or the other foot sliding around. They just fit really good and my feet have room. They are not too tight or too loose. I love my Blundstones and the longer you wear them the better they look.

Famus footwear:famus-145595

0 comments:

Post a Comment