footwear-145365

0

Best Pumps EVER!!! I've tried so many different pumps, and was originally skeptical about these pair, but since Logohoo offer free shipping both ways I had NOTHING to lose! I broke them in during a cruise (not really a great place to break in shoes btw) but after the trip, I couldn't take them off! I do have flat feet, but generally I can wear heels no problem, most of the problem comes with strapless pumps like this one. Every time I walk, doesn't matter if it's a flat or 4 inches, 9west or Guess, (I've tried a lot) the back of the shoe tends to fall off my feet!!! Causing me to trip or step on the back part of the shoe messing it up! WELL THESE PUMPS WERE PERFECTTTT!!! I'm ordering more, and I hope that RSVP keeps these shoes in circulation!

Famus footwear:footwear-145365

0 comments:

Post a Comment