famus-145661

0

BBeautiful and practical wedding shoe - I wore these for my wedding in May of this year. The shoe size that ended up fitting me was a 6 even though I usually wear a 6.5 in heels. The heel of this shoe was not too tall and not too short – just right. I wore them for approximately 8 hours through pictures, the ceremony, and part of the reception. My feet didn't get tired of wearing them until the dancing started. I did wear them around my house before the big day to help break them in, but only an hour or two. I did not have them dyed. I added my own rhinestone shoe clips to make them sparkle. The satin was beautiful and the stitching was perfect. A great shoe.

Famus footwear:famus-145661

famus-145661 style famous footwear upper, what do you feel on famus-145661 footwear? Comment what you feel below on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment