footwear-145633

0

Beautiful PAINFUL shoe - I wore this for approx 30 minutes for a wedding ceremony as a bridesmaid. I had tested this shoe walking in it briefly and it seemed fine and actually seemed to fit perfectly, but after standing in it for 30 minutes, my large toes went numb and the balls of my feet were in pain. I took the shoes off and wore sandals for the rest of wedding. It's 3 days after and the arches of my feet have been hurting ever since. The other thing about these acrylic shoes that I didn't realize is that you can see the hardware in the heel. These have large screws in the middle of the heel. I don't think you can really see it unless you're at shoe level, but just an FYI.

Famus footwear:footwear-145633

footwear-145633 style famous footwear upper, what do you feel on footwear-145633 footwear? Comment what you feel below on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment