footwear-145712

0

Beautiful but Painful - I own a lot of Stuart Weitzman shoes as I am a size 12 and it is really hard to find beautiful shoes in my size...Stuart never disappoints. Although I know his shoes tend to run narrow I usually order a medium width in the flats and am ok. I actually ordered these in a 12W and they are not that wide. I haven't worn them yet so am hoping they will give a little and be more comfortable. They are true to Stuart form though in the look...great looking shoe that can go with anything. I bought them in the beige and I am sure pain or no pain I will be wearing them a lot this spring and summer.

Famus footwear:footwear-145712

footwear-145712 style famous footwear upper, what do you feel on footwear-145712 footwear? Comment what you feel below on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment